Wednesday, May 18, 2011



The weather around here is amazing this week. The sun is amazing and glorious and I woke up with a blinding headache. Why yes, Stinky, you may watch another show on Netflix. We'll take advantage of the sun when it doesn't feel like it will kill me to open my eyes.


I wrote one of the best posts I've ever written last Friday, and Blogger ate it in the great implosion last week. So I'm working on re-writing it. It should be back soon. But for now, I'm going to go back to nursing this headache away.

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Grrrrr. Last week blogger messed up our blog too. Grrrr

And grrrr for blinding headaches. So sorry.

balloongal said...

Sorry about your headache.
We've got the rain now. Well, this last week, we've had a lot. Today it's actually sunny. But I've been enjoying the rain, because it feels like home.

Alexa Mae said...

Aww man! I'm sure you're better by now. I hope so anyway. Let's see this post! Wasn't that blogger crash thing so lame? Love that picture by the way.

Anonymous said...

That is why you should switch to wordpress. Just sayin'.