Monday, June 6, 2011

We Made It Monday: Thumbprint Hearts

Photobucket


We wanted a gift to send to my sister on her mission, and the thumbprint necklace at Meet the Dubiens was perfect- so I made six of them, for other women in our family. I added the poem below, too, creating a gift-card combo. Feel free to use it if you do this craft!



Photobucket






"We took our tiny thumbprints,


And pressed them into dough


So that you can feel our love


No matter where you go."




These are off in the mail this week to some loved ones far away. I hope you're having a great monday. Any crafts in your week's plans? Please share, I could use some inspiration!


This is linked up with Skip to My Lou this week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling. Absolutely and completely darling.

James and Elizabeth said...

Those are so cute. I'm so going to do that with Gwenevere's thumb print. Thanks for the fun idea.

Unknown said...

Super cute! I LOVE the poem you wrote to go with them. Thanks so much for linking to me!