Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Way to His Heart...

Photobucket




The old addage goes "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach." Stinky is starting to show me how true this is. At the library on a 'mom date,' he started handing me cookbook after cookbook as we browsed "because there's things to try."




The other day, he said "Remember when you made the macaroni and cheese with the real cheese, the tuna sandwiches with hot cheese and apple slices on the side? Yeah, that was really great of you."




I brought him dessert the other night (vanilla pound cake from a mix, strawberries and vanilla yogurt), and he sighed contentedly, saying "You are such. a good. mom."




May he always be this easy for me to win over. Food I can handle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad he appreciates all you do! That's a great way to raise a boy. And you ARE such. a good. mom.