I wrote yesterday about my "do it first" list of goals for this year. Today, I'll show you the others that I have in mind. Going left to right and top to bottom, let's take a look
- Project Life: I am using her page protectors, but my own album and making my own filler pieces. I couldn't justify buying what I could make well with what I have on hand. This is on both lists. The first, to keep it up to date. The second, to finish at the end of the year.
- Bow Ring: Did you know WBH is a jewelry teacher? It's as awesome as it sounds. This time, instead of just asking, I'm going to make it with his help. I am a little worried I'll develop a crush on the teacher.
- "Believe there is good.../Be the Good": going to turn this phrase into a sign for our house.
- Lightbulb Terrarium: How adorable is this? I love it!
- "Brother...Superhero": the quote is by the author of the Arthur books, and I have just the space for it in the boys' room.
- Tuxedo Tee: I have several white shirts that have been stained by little hands. Combining them to make this. I may dye it after that, come to think of it.
- "Always" Tee: I love the subtlety of the Harry Potter reference here. A t-shirt and some freezer paper stencilling and I think it will be awesome.
- The Lady Kina: This will be my first sweater, and I'm a little nervous, but the directions are pretty straightforward.
- The Wave Blanket: I have this on both lists, and on needles now. It's starred on the 'do it first' list, because it's a big project and it's heavy and so hurts my hands after too much time on it. As long as this is a work in active progress, I'll be okay if I move on with just this left on the 'do it first' list
- The Starboard Skirt : I love the pleat, though I don't know what kind of fabric I'll do this in for certain, it has so many possibilities.
- Book Planter : This, with some slow-growing succulents, might be perfection.
- The Dress: I'm not sure where I'll go with this- either view C, a little MadMen-esque, or use view A as a starting point to knock off a Shabby Apple dress. Maybe both?
So that's the list. Like I said, some are a few hours, others long term. I think it's a nice mix.