Friday, April 20, 2012

InstaFriday April 20


1. train toys are a favorite lately. 2. go-to bread dough rising. 3. gift knitting. 
4. driving home from Seattle 5. brachiosaurus + i heart you dad 6. getting dressed
7. trampoball w/ grandma's dog 8. driving to visit great grandma 9. sleepy mohawk boy
10. finished shawl, blocked. 11. reading on mommy's bed. 12. knitting- my bed buddy this week. 

I love doing this- getting a picture of what the week looked like in snapshots. 
I hope you don't mind my sharing them here.  

life rearranged

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! The pretzels are Alton Brown's recipe (on foodnetwork.com). I love all your knitting!

Tamar SB said...

The knitting looks so great! Your kiddos are super cute - have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Love it--and love your Life project. Someday I will be so ambitious. (Of course, by then my children will be out of the house . . . kidding.)

balloongal said...

Pretty shawl.

Anonymous said...

Had lot's of interest in the pretzels, so I decided to write up a post! :]
http://almostcasual.blogspot.com/2012/04/homemade-pretzels.html

They are way easier than you'd imagine. And would probably be a fun project for kids to get to roll the dough into coils, too!