Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 16: menswear



First, I completely love this picture. Just saying. I'm really, really in love with this. Really. Okay, moving on.

My menswear history starts in 6th grade, where I read in a magazine that menswear was the next trend. So I stole all my brother's clip-on ties and wore them all the time to school. It didn't work out well. Menswear still isn't my favorite, so I girlied up the sweatervest and slacks with ballet flats and some ruffles. Loved it!

And this picture. The breeze caught my hair, I found the perfect word... Love it. Okay.

7 comments:

Chiconky said...

Awesome picture! You look beautiful!

becoming teacher misty said...

That is an awesome picture! Complete with windblown hair. :)

earwaxtasteslikecrayons said...

SURE, it's the breeze--the breeze caused by the fan just outside the picture, being aimed by your photo support team, next to your make-up artist and wardrobe assistant.

I totally get it.

(And they did a great job--you look fabulous!)

Mindie Hilton said...

You look beautiful, love your sign too!
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.
I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

Mama D said...

Love it! You look stunning, as per usual!

Jodi said...

Love the black and yellow together, and the ruffles to girly it up :)

balloongal said...

Yes, it's a great picture.