Thursday, September 8, 2011

Recovery


Rotten and Duck-Duck snoozing before surgery. 

Rotten had surgery yesterday.  He did really well, but spiked a pretty scary fever after (I believe in the power of ibuprofen and prayer!  Thanks, friends and family).  Today he is playing, climbing, and all the things he usually does, only resting in between more frequently.  Oh, and he has to be help on my lap and  fed morsel by morsel, but I guess that's his right.  Dude's junk hurts.

If I don't get to posting the rest of this week, you'll know it's because I'm snuggling this boy, or giving attention to big brother who is a little jealous of all the attention little brother is getting.  Or I've passed out from the stress of this week (we also have preschool meetings and Rotten's birthday this weekend!  No big!) .I have so much catching up to do, and I look forward to getting it posted.  Some time.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am glad that his surgery went well and that he is recovering quickly. Feel better soon Rotten!