Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shock and Awe



 How about something more awesome after yesterday's complaints?  This is one of my favorite memories from the summer.  A ballet corps was performing at the farmers market.  We were sitting to the side of  them, in the area they used for the 'wings' of their stage.  Stinky watched nicely for most of it, but a few minutes before the end we saw him covering his face.  When we asked him why, he said "Because that guy's butt is just hanging out of his pants!"      


I'm so glad my sister-in-law got a picture of that moment.  

1 comment:

Heather said...

Bwuahahahahahaha! I was wondering when this picture was going to make it to the blog. It makes me super happy.

So glad that I was able to share this memory with you. And I can't wait to come back and make more memories!