Friday, December 30, 2011

Running Out



It's New Year's Eve and I'm not sad to see the year go.  This year has been hard. Sometimes in a challenging, time to grow way, and others in a way that is just hard with nothing to be done about it.  I feel like sending it off with a "Good Riddance!  Don't let the door hit you on the way out!" 

Without a doubt, there has been beauty in this year, but looking back at it, I remember the hard more than that.  2011 and I need some distance between us so that I can remember the good. 

I have a good feeling about 2012.  Even if the Mayan calendar says it's all over for us (it doesn't), I believe we'll be going out strong.  

Happy New Year, friends.  It's going to be happy, I can feel it.  

2 comments:

Heather said...

I have a great feeling about 2012 too. Much love to you!

balloongal said...

Of course 2012 is going to be better. We're coming to visit in 2012.