Monday, December 15, 2008

I made it Monday: Mom's gift

I did it! I finished the Nativity wall hanging before Christmas! I'm so happy! I really feared it wouldn't be done in time, but it is, and I'm so proud of it. Mom really loved it too. I will reiteratethis, however. The next time anyone hears me say "I'm thinking of making this mixed media piece" slap me. Hard.

The homemade Christmas plans are going well. I have 4 gifts to complete, and all are one-day projects at this point. I had to take a break yesterday as 'crafter's back' hit me really hard, an was made worse by standing in heels to teach at church (dumb). After a day of rest, Aleve and heating pads, I'm ready for action today. It's funny how when you make creative time a regular thing, how much you miss it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG its gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I love your nativity wall hanging!!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

Shannon

50s Housewife said...

Wow! You are very talented!