Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What goes around....


Dear Christine,

I am truly sorry for all the Sundays that Stinky, WBH and I sat behind you and your children at church, because they were more entertaining than the meeting. I apologize for how hard I laughed when one of your youngest said to his brother "I'm going to punch you in the nose until I kill you!" with a big ol' grin on his face. I understand if you hated us for laughing the time they tried to strangle eachother with their neckties.
You see, someone said to me last night "I so enjoy sitting behind you and your little boy at church on Sundays, you keep me awake all through the service," and now I know how it feels. I wasn't judging you as a mom. The Sunday you marched all of your children out into the hall for a talk about their behavior is in my top examples of awesome moms.
Thank you for not punching me in the nose, because I understand how it feels now. Clearly, what goes around comes around

Rae

No comments: