Monday, June 21, 2010

The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me (a little mush)


It's this handsome stud's (the bigger one) birthday today. There really are too many wonderful things about him to name, but I'd like to share a few with you. Not trying to make you jealous or anything, but he's darn near perfect.
WBH, thanks for being the best thing that's ever happened to me. I think about how lucky I got every day to be the girl that got to marry you. I'm so grateful for your kind heart, your sense of humor, and what a good man you are. I love watching you with Stinky, and marvel at the great father you are, and will continue to become as our family grows. I count my blessings that I somehow found someone who is creative and pragmatic, and your work ethic never fails to impress and make me proud. I love you. I love being your wife, and your babies' mama. Happy 30th.

1 comment:

balloongal said...

Beautiful, Rae. I know he feels the same way about you.