Thursday, June 3, 2010

Large and In Charge

Oh, this guy. He's giving us a run for our money lately. He's always been a verbal kid, and lately it manifests itself in arguments. Sometimes his arguments posess sounder logic than those of his parents. So, we have to fall back to something like "I understand that you want that, and maybe it can happen later, but for now, I am your mother, I am in charge, and I said no."

Stinky usually responds with "But I said yes, and I am in charge. See?" Then he does the "in charge" dance. It involves a fist held high, chin in the air, and some sort of marching in a circle. How do you argue with that? And do you think it would improve my standing if I marched with my fist and chin in the air around the house more often?

1 comment:

balloongal said...

Do you think we'll get to see his "in charge" dance while we're there? I'm sure Jr. will treat you guys to one of his tantrums.