Monday, May 31, 2010

I Made it Monday: DIY baby legs from my lucky socks


These started out as my lucky knee socks. I wore them when I tried out for roller derby, and on the night I tested and interviewed for teams. They lasted a long time and brought me good things. Then one day, one sock developed a hole in the heel, and I may or may not have cried a little. I tried to fix it and keep wearing them, but nothing really worked. I held onto them, though. I knew I'd find a way to keep their magic alive.

Heather's blog, featured a tutorial for DIY baby legs, and I decided to go that route with them for our charming friend Miss G. The tutorial is crazy easy- they worked up in about 15 minutes.

3 comments:

Heather @ Raising Memories Blog said...

Seriously awesome- I LOVE the stripes & the colours!! Thanks for linking to me :)

Tina said...

SO CUTE! I may have to do that sometime..but it will probably have to wait until the fall/winter...it is just too hot right now.

Melissa said...

Cute! I love little baby leggings and what a good use of your lucky socks.