Friday, May 14, 2010

this moment/friday favorites


{this moment} - A Friday ritual, borrowed from SouleMama. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.

Some posts I've really enjoyed this week:

Different For Each Family: Simple Mom gives the pros and cons of some ways of simplifying. This reminded me to pull out my drying rack while the weather is still nice!

12 Free Bag and Purse Tutorials: How About Orange puts some of the best ones out there all together. The only question is where to start.

The Crazy Days of Summer: Just Organize Yourself is starting a great series about getting prepared for summer. Oh, summer I am ready for you.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

balloongal said...

Ah. What wonderful men you have in your life.