Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thin Thursday: A little bleh.

Up 1.2. I didn't track, but I went running and gave my all at practice. It's disappointing, but it's clear that I need to be making more of an effort than I have been. Like they say at weight watchers, only track on days when you want to lose weight. I need to remember I'm not doing this for vanity. Working hard at weight watchers is something I can do to help us conceive without medical assistance this fall. I need to remember that's why I'm doing this. The jeans that fit straight from the dryer are just a bonus.

So, I've written down everything so far today. I'm going to keep up with the running on non-practice days. I'm ot going to have any liquid calories this week (because they kicked my tail last week!). I'm going to do this, I'll get back on track, and it will be great. Today is just crappy.

Oh, and thank you very much for your prayers- we got the news this morning that they went with another offer. It's discouraging, but we are glad to know and we will keep moving forward. I just sent our wonderful realtor a list of 10 houses, and we'll be looking again tonight.

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.

No comments: