Tuesday, November 24, 2009

(picture taken last winter)

I tend to gush about WBH a lot, but he earns the pseudonym every day. Even after a long day at work, yesterday he came home and cleaned up, then went out in the cold and rain to get his grumpy, gimpy wife the soda she was so desiring. His thoughtfulness amazes me - little things like notes in the snow and compliments out of the blue. He's such a great dad, I don't know that much makes me happier than watching him with Stinky. He's been so good to me- I am just the luckiest lady on earth!

2 comments:

theballoonguy said...

You're just lucky you got him after he'd grown out of most of his worst faults... Which coincidentally coincides with when I left for college.

Probably no connection. At all.

Tina said...

I'm so glad! Aren't good husbands the best?