Friday, November 27, 2009

Week of Thanksgiving

There are so many things I'm grateful for that this blog could consist of just them. To name just a few more:

Family far and near, but especially I'm grateful to have all of Stinky's grandparents near. Thanksgiving where all we have to bring is Tupperware. My mother's dinner rolls. My Mother in Law's cheese and spinach dish. Company coming- both having the friends, and the motivation to clean their visits lead to. WBH doing much of that cleaning while I got to sleep in (Thanks, honey!). Working with the Young Women at church. Modern medicine. The icicle lights that WBH hung on our home. Stinky's Preschool. Craft stores. A beautiful sunny day in which to get a Christmas Tree. That the day after Thanksgiving means it's okay to play Christmas music in our home. My first Black Friday morning spent sleeping in a long time.

I hope you're surviving Black Friday, however you spend it!

No comments: