Monday, October 20, 2008

Like Bart at the Blackboard.


I will not restrain my toddler with bungee cords.
I will not leave the dog outside all day in the rain, even if he does have it coming.
I will not fashion a Great Dane-skin coat and handbag ensemble.
I will not lock myself in my room and let the two of them have free reign of the house.
I will not run out the door as soon as my husband comes home, shouting "Haha, finders keepers!"
I will not skip derby practice to eat my weight in Ice Cream instead.
I will not put my child in the dog's crate, even if it is bigger than our bathroom
Even though I really, really want to.
I will post an "I Made It Monday" later today.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Priceless! By the way, thank you!

Melissa said...

I've had those days before. Hang in there!
Thanks for the link to the roller derby demonstration. I was also wondering what it was. What position are you? It looks fun!

Chris said...

Hello! I came across your blog by accident while googling toddler blackboards, ha ha - Thanks for the chuckle! I can relate!

My name is Chris, I have a two year old son, and wow, do they grow up fast! After looking at your blog I thought you might be interested in checking out a pregnancy/mommy board I am a part of, www.mommachat.com . I know us moms have a lot of questions, and its so nice to talk to other moms that are going through the same thing you are! Support is a big thing!

I'm including a link to my blog in the comments so you can see that I'm not a weirdo. Well, I hope that's what you think. Har. I hope you check out Momma Chat, and I look forward to chatting with you!