Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged!


Was tagged by Sweet Rachel to give you 7 random things about me.
1. I love celebrating. I don't care what it is for, ususally. Holidays? yup. Accomplishments? yup. Fridays? yup. Surviving a really bad day? Oh, yes.
2. I LOVE living in Tacoma. It's such a great place. There are so many things to do- every day that I drive I find somewhere new I want to check out, and best of all, all of it is 15 minutes away.
3. My three biggest vices/indulgences are Diet Dr. Pepper (3 today- so far. I'm thinking a night cap!), Laffy Taffy (bring me a small bag and it will be gone before tomorrow), and General Hospital. You can gage my stress by how much I'm partaking of these. Lately? It's a lot.
4. I might be addicted to my Google reader. Having all the blogs I like to read (and an offering of blogs I haven't seen yet) is soooo tempting and is where I spend waaay too much time.
5. WBH and I met on the first day of High School, and Ithought he was really cute- cuter than the guy who introduced us and later became my first boyfriend. I also overheard him saying he'd never date me. It took us nine and a half years, but we got it right, and he says crow tastes good.
6. I hate the word 'deserve.' It annoys me to no end when people say they deserve something. It's the attitude of entitlement that gets to me. "I feel I've earned it" is so much less grating.
7. I lay awake at night thinking of ways to outsmart stinky, and wondering how I got so lucky.
I'm not going to tag anyone- if you feel so inclined, please let me know you've done this one so I can read it!

No comments: