Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Inspiration

Each of us will have our own Fridays--those days when the universe itself seems shattered and the shards of our world lie littered about us in pieces. We all will experience those broken times when it seems we can never be put together again. We will all have our Fridays. "But I testify to you in the name of the One who conquered death--Sunday will come. In the darkness of our sorrow, Sunday will come. "No matter our desperation, no matter our grief, Sunday will come. In this life or the next, Sunday will come."

Joseph B. Wirthlin

3 comments:

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Beautiful...I do look forward to Sunday.
Thank you So much for the great talk you gave our girls on Wed. The girls loved hearing you and are inspired by your experiences. I am sorry you had to leave right after,but am so thankful for you taking the time to be a part of our virtue party. And I meant what I said about your example in our lives, it did matter. We do love you and are happy that we are getting to know each other again!

Tina said...

What a great reminder. Thank you for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

I've loved that quote for a long time, thanks for sharing.