Monday, October 19, 2009

I Made it Monday: Table Covering


There's something about fall that is just so nest-y. Having company for dinner times two this weekend, and I wanted to dress up our table a little. One craft store that I love has a scrap bin, where you can get the fabric by weight. I've been collecting their fall colors each time I visited with this in mind, and stitched it together Friday night. It's inspired by the charm packs that have tempted me at the fabric store- but the difference you pay for the convenience felt a little silly when I've got a rotary cutter. Now if I had just cut evenly... Oh well. We'll call it rustic?

2 comments:

balloongal said...

Hurray for rustic. ;)

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Sweet Table covering - looks good to me :)

hey, would you please call or email me your address? I would like to add you to our Christmas card list!

Thanks, cindy@mikeymix.com