Friday, October 9, 2009

Gratitude

I'm very grateful and touched by the supportive words today. Ladies, you brought tears to my eyes- and that's not just the meds talking. I mean it, one hundred percent. You all really rock. In the midst of a hard week, I'm trying to remember that a grateful heart is a happy heart. I'd like to share somethings I'm grateful for.

WBH's work ethic of steel (to say nothing of the buns)
the support of family
a sweet, too-tall boy who says things that blow my mind everyday
Autumn
the last crybaby pill - YAY!
new endeavors and learning opportunities
a plan for a quiet sabbath

I hope your weekend is wonderful. I'm loving the change of seasons to fall- sweaters, changing leaves, decorations, all of it! Do you like this time of year? I'd love to hear what you like best.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm excited for your decision to try for a second. You guys are wonderful parents and whomever is sent to your family next will be blessed to be there. Just think there are lots of people involved in the process, but there are also lots of people hoping and praying for this precious little baby to come. Hang in there!

Tina said...

My favorite part about the fall (which doesn't really happen the same here as in the northwest is walking outside from a very warm home in a sweater and just feeling the edge of a cold breeze on a warm face and the smell of cold (like a snow smell). I LOVE that!