Sunday, October 4, 2009

We Made it Monday: Pumpkin Jars


A joint project with Stinky, these are super easy and very open to interpretation. We used tissue paper, paint, yarn, felt and the stuff that you use to glue your puzzles together (it's what we had). It could be done with just paint, or just paper and glue- use what you've got! I first saw these here. Halloween is kind of our thing, and I'm excited to decorate our home for it.
Oh, one more thing: I really, really, really reccomend electric tealights for this. Really. Little hands that helped to paint and glue paper want to be able to handle them. At least, the little hands over here do.

4 comments:

theballoonguy said...

Those are very cute

Tina said...

What a great idea! I love it!

balloongal said...

Where do you get electric tea lights? I've seen them suggested for a couple projects and I was wondering about them.

Dianna said...

So cute! I bet my son would love doing this.