Monday, December 28, 2009

I Made it Monday: A Few More Gifts

It would seem that sleepwear was the order of the day for us for Christmas Eve.

Stinky got these jammies, the pants and fabric for the applique came from a pillowcase. The best part of that? No hemming at the legs!
For WBH, I made a big cozy bathrobe from fleece. It's crazy warm. I know, because I spent most of the day after Christmas wearing it.

Because he can, that's why.
There were a few other handmades by WBH, but I was too attatched the the sewing machine to get pictures of them, which I regret. He put together a "R family, established " sign for my parents, and a firewood holder for his, that was really very clever.
I hope your Christmas was lovely!


1 comment:

balloongal said...

Wonderful. Way to go. You guys are so awesome. Well done.