Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Creations

Here's what has been keeping me away from the blog, in addition to holiday preparations. My cousin comissioned me to make some Christmas gifts for her.


search 'tie onesie tutorial' and you'll find several places to tell you to do these. Love them, especially the one with the banana peels on them.
and a cape/mask set for a superheroine. This one gave me a little trouble, but nothing a little "Lost in Austen" couldn't get me through (have you seen it? cracked me up!)
Any Christmas gifts in the works out there? Up next... well, I don't know where to start next, to be honest. I'll think about that tomorrow.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those onesies are cute! I hadn't heard of "Lost in Austen" before, looked it up and it sounds like something up my alley, I'll have to find it somewhere!

Keep on craftin'! You make cute stuff. ;)

Desirae Pitt said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

those are adorable. just wondering what one would charge for a cape like that?

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love those! So cute!