- WBH's beard is growing back in, because he's awesome and participates in group themed Halloween costumes.
- Stinky's clothes are too big, because if I buy the size he's currently in, we can only use them for three months. He's covering his ears because a large number of family members were encouraging him to smile and stand next to us- he was trying to go get his flirt on with the leggy blonde about 20 feet to our right.
- I look crazy tired because Rotten is going through a growth spurt and wants to eat all night long- but the dress just recently fit again and I was excited to wear it.
- Rotten is barefoot because when WBH changed his diaper, he stuck his feet right in the poo. However, we managed to avoid any bodily fluids on the suit... yup, I've reached the poo-talk place. I'm telling you, I need more sleep.
- Behind me, you can see the reflection of the stunning fall day that we started with- three hours later it was pouring rain.
So while on first glance I almost dismissed this picture, I'm glad I didn't. The stories in the details are too good to pass up.
More pictures to come!