Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Really Cool Stuff

I woke up with a rotten headache this morning, so the answer today is "Okay." You want chocolate milk? Okay. Episodes of Zoboomafoo on demand? Okay. Spend too much time reading blogs? Okay.

The upside is, it's making me queasy, so I don't want to eat, and tomorrow is weigh-in day. That's terrible. Anyway, here's some cool stuff I've found today:

Stinky may get some Kung-Fu Panda jammies from Habitual's kimono top tutorial

Inchmark's book bag idea might be my go-to baby shower gift.

Manic Mommies' Podcast The Trouble with Boys got me through cleaning my kitchen and gave me a lot to think about. I'm looking forward to reading the book.

Natalie at (No) Sex and the City is living the kind of life I dreamed of as a high-school drama geek. Chick cracks me up.

No comments: