Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Plague Edition

A plague hit my house this last week and hung on for dear life. I kid you not, we were pretty miserable. Except for Stinky. He was full of health and energy and I found myself wishing that he was sick, just so he'd slow down.

So, the outfit you see below was worn no less than three times this week. It is embarassing to admit, but it's true. It was washed at least once in there, so I can take some solace in that.

Hat: Knit by me
sweatshirt: Eddie Bauer
sweats: Old Navy
shoes: Costco

For church I did a little better, I think. Like my styling bead necklace? It's a one of a kind, Stinky Original.

Sweater: Thrifted, Old Navy
Skirt: Marshalls
Necklace: made by Stinky

We're finally all feeling better, so here's hoping for a better week, with another wedding outfit thrown in. It gets better- it's a ZOMBIE WEDDING.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better--can't wait to see Zombie Wedding pictures.

And the picture reminded me: thanks again for the bread tabs! Someday soon I'll figure out what their great purpose is going to be.

theballoonguy said...

I love all the jewelry you wear that Stinky makes for you. He's a sweet boy.

theballoonguy said...

Kristin made that last comment.

Elizabeth said...

Can't wait to see the zombie pics!