Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Iron Craft: Bunting Thank You Notes

thank you cards
Have you heard about The Iron Craft blog? It's pretty awesome. Each week all year, they're presenting a craft challenge, and every Wednesday, we upload what we've done. I missed the first two, so I'm jumping in at number three, "Just Bunt." The challenge was to create a bunting of some kind. I needed some thank you cards this week, so I whipped these up with my cricut. If you're crafty, or aspire to be, you should definitely look into their challenges. It's really inspired me!
As an aside, I'm proud and in awe of Stinky, who saw these and said "T-h-a-n-k-s. What does it spell?" Go Stinky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I hadn't done the past couple of projects because they didn't really excite me, and now I see that I need to think bigger. Very cute.